tomtom 1

MINDER

Inactive User
Reaction score
i have a tomtom 1 i got it of a m8 and it wont show me half the roads i go on and it will only work in some parts of ireland i go to england and it works ok at times but i am sick of it is there any thing i can do to get it to work better or do i put it in the bin ?

i have a tomtom 1 i got it of a m8 and it wont show me half the roads i go on and it will only work in some parts of ireland i go to england and it works ok at times but i am sick of it is there any thing i can do to get it to work better or do i put it in the bin ?

search about mate iam looking out for a tomtom up to date map for my dads tomtom one with all of gb on it

Will a full map of Ireland sort it?
Does it need an external aerial? A heated front windscreen will make the GPS signal weaker....

i think i will buy a new one but not a tom tom this time my m8 got a garman one and it is 10 x better

I will check my map to see what it has for Ireland. I have a One GB working with Full Europe Map.

Do you have any place or road in particular that you want me to check????

Hi

I've tried all different tomtom maps on pda with tomtom 6 and the best map for me is V660.1256 Western_Europe.
Its by NavteQ and not the usual teleatlas tomtom use.
Do a search on thepiratebay and you can download it using the bittorrent network.
If you give me an example of a road that is missing I'll check on the map for you.
Hope this helps.

Back