Toddler taught to swear

Kids don't stand a chance with family like that, it's a case of low life bringing up their own to be low life as well.
Even worse is the fact that in this country they try social engineering and place families like this into good areas in the supposed belief that they will become like the neighbours around them, when in fact all that happens is they drag a good neighbourhood down and force the decent people out.

Why are social services not involved?. This sort of behaviour is happening more and more. To make matters worse the kids parents think it is funny when if the truth was known the child is probably more intelligent than its parents. Unfortunately this is the sign of the times in a typical couldn't give a shite world. :(

I'm 64. When I was a child this was happening.

Today it gets reported. Then, you had to be there.

People don't change much.

When I was young I was caught swearing by the head and he embarrased me in front of the whole school,explaining that swearing was for people who didn't have the intelligence or vocabulary to use the proper words of discription. I passed this on to my kids when they started swearing but they just told me to feck off.

When I was young I was caught swearing by the head and he embarrased me in front of the whole school,explaining that swearing was for people who didn't have the intelligence or vocabulary to use the proper words of discription. I passed this on to my kids when they started swearing but they just told me to feck off.

You should have slapped them harder!

Back