Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TM800HD Skins

MKDons73

Inactive User
Ok i,m spending some time on getting some skins working on the 800HD as said in a post below HD skins are working with the lastest iQ image , all these skins have digidude's fixed button mapping for Factory Reset and Full Factory Reset.

I'm trying to sort out the Network Settings green screens digi is looking too so once a fix is found i'll implement it.
If you find anymore green screens please let me know post your crash log (prob on /media/hdd) and i'll try and fix

Also these skins have the yellow button mapped to timeshift you can use multiquickbuttom plugin to remap to what ever you want.

Ok first one is LT6-HD

Install :

Download enigma2-plugin-dw-lt6hd-tm800-hd-skin_1.2.1_mipsel.ipk
FTP skin to /tmp
login via telnet user root when prompted for pass just hit enter
cd to /tmp folder :cd /tmp
install skin with ipkg-install enigma2-plugin-dw-lt6hd-tm800-hd-skin_1.2.1_mipsel.ipk

Thats it all done

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-dw-lt6hd-tm800-hd-skin_1.2.1_mipsel.ipk
    555.1 KB · Views: 91
Just installed the skin m8 and very nice indeed great work, if i get any crash ill post the log.
Another few questions the skins Digi has posted Kerni hd, Brushedali are these fixed and ready to install if so are they good for digi's moddified IQ image and do i go about installing them the same way as it has the Kernihd skin on there already. Will it overwrite that 1 or do i have to remove it somehow first? and the EPGpackage_mixed what does this do or fix.
Thank you guys and very nice work

They should work on Digidude's modified image its based on the same release , digi's skins are good to go yes install via telnet nothing gets over writen mate, only thing i suggest is keep the default iQ skin (same as in digis rework image too)

As for the epg package digi can tell you more about that an error on install i think.

Just installed the skin m8 and very nice indeed great work, if i get any crash ill post the log.
Another few questions the skins Digi has posted Kerni hd, Brushedali are these fixed and ready to install if so are they good for digi's moddified IQ image and do i go about installing them the same way as it has the Kernihd skin on there already. Will it overwrite that 1 or do i have to remove it somehow first? and the EPGpackage_mixed what does this do or fix.
Thank you guys and very nice work

So with the kerni hd skin to install do i telnet: ipkg update enigma2-plugin-dw-kerni.tm800.hd.skin_2012.02.17_all.ipk ? and that should be good to go

Nice work mate :) good to see someone trying to make improvements and sharing with others :)

Yup props to digi for the fix. Will just build from that hopefully get a few more working and fully working
Sent from my TITAN X310e using Board Express

the skins ive modified and fixed are COMLPETE, you dont need to install the actual skin first

the epg package, even though over 300 people manually downloaded and TRIED to install it, nobody told me that it threw errors and failed to install, so as far as im now aware, this is fixed.

as these ipk packages all have long names, how i install them is as follows

FTP the .ipk package into your /tmp folder (you can put a few in if you want to install them all at once)

then via telnet, type

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

and press enter

youll then see them install one by one in alphabetical order in the telnet window you have open ;)

theres nothing worse than typing that one huge long line, then it telling you theres no such file cos of a typo, lol

@ Mark_Eagles

do you mind if i also add this file youve fixed to the technomatesoftware archive site m8?

Thats another task i am planing to do plugin testing lol . once i try and figure out this network green screen.

you got a list of working ones so i don't end up doubleing up on your findings

ones i know are 100% ok, or that ive edited to work, are listed in my plougin for download m8

Mark can you help me please, i'm trying to install this skin pack and i cannot! I'm doing everthings how you said and it writing me: enigma2-... : No such file or directory
Nothing to be done
An error occured, return value: 4.
Collected errors:
Cannot find package /tmp.
Check the spelling or perhaps run ' ipkg update'
Cannot find package /enigma2 ...
Check the spelling or perhaps run 'ipkg update'

I ftp the file into the /tmp
My ipkg version 0.99.163
Thanks

When you login via telnet to your box after you have ftp'd the file all i write is:

#cd /tmp
#ipkg install enigma2-plugin-dw-lt6hd-tm800-hd-skin_1.2.1_mipsel.ipk

i type the following, no matter what ipk im installing (after FTP'ing the file to /tmp folder first)

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

this will also install numerous ipk packages one after the other if you put a few of them in your tmp folder

Back