TM800HD not showing transmission

nope only 6% dine no services found.

it should find some pretty quick

i'd bite the bullet mate and reset it

atleast that way you have a clear playing field

is the dish moving when changing sats?

Last edited:
I would read a couple of the stickies at the top of this room mate :) will help you if you know nothing about a linux box

I think its a good idea to start from scratch and flash the newest DW image on the box

you will have epg etc from start

you will need a channel list of your choice they can be found Enigma 2 Channel Lists

remember you need a line to put back in to box

it should find some pretty quick

i'd bite the bullet mate and reset it

atleast that way you have a clear playing field

is the dish moving when changing sats?
I need to back up the CCcam downloaded the clinet need to connect. Just reading to see how to do that ?

I need to back up the CCcam downloaded the clinet need to connect. Just reading to see how to do that ?

in host type ip adreess of TM this shows up on tv when you start the box
user = root
pass= your password

on remote site click etc
find cccam.cfg and download to you comp

once restored just drop it back in the etc folder

job done

The dish is moving when scanning, so its working. I a sure its just a setting but not sure what. Even this FTP client i need to read up so I can connect to the box. again I am not very techy so its all about learning. I am total novice with this stuff. Need to buld up my confidence with this stuff.

The dish is moving when scanning, so its working. I a sure its just a setting but not sure what. Even this FTP client i need to read up so I can connect to the box. again I am not very techy so its all about learning. I am total novice with this stuff. Need to buld up my confidence with this stuff.

read above for ftp client

just need to enter them 3 details

I did but its not accepting the password, I have the correct ip address and user but the password is not being accepted

by default the password is blank, when it reset itself during the box setup it should have asked you about passwords

it will be whatever you set there

I wouldn't bother scanning
blue
blue

channels.motorised
then select one.

I use catseyes which I prefer but have tested henksat which is good.
I rarely scan myself.

1st. I'd ask for the password from the person you bought the box from.

Hopefully someone will confirm if you can get the ccam.cfg another way if you do not know the password.

2nd. As mentioned above, download a recent channel list of your choice and do not bother with the scanning for now.

3rd. When you send the dish to a satellite, go into the settings sections and check that you have correct signal levels. Just because the dish is moving, it does not mean that all is right. I've found rounding the co-ordinates to two decimal points works best for me, if I use three it does not work.

If you do not get the correct signal levels, another thing you might want to try is to use another STB and move it to a satellite of your choice and make sure you get a picture. Setup the tm800 as if it was not motorised and only has the one satellite you moved the dish to.

Last edited:
press menu, 4 (information) then 2 (about)

where it says about the image (if you havent yet updated it) does it mention UR-SR anywhere? ot just UR?

by default the password is blank, when it reset itself during the box setup it should have asked you about passwords

it will be whatever you set there
Any idea where the CCcam.cfg file is located and which I need to copy

Back