TM800_update-Dd-tmsw-20121021

Can your friend read or should I say can he understand all that has been written about this receiver? What more do you want to hear? If you don't get it after all that has been said I doubt if u ever will.

Sent from my oJay phone using Tapatalk

I didn't want any criticism just a simple advice. I'm sorry you didn't get what you expected from this receiver. They don't understand as they always go to someone who charges them for a bad flash resurrect. I try to help out as much as I can. I still see threads where people are asking for help with setup.

My apologies for sounding that way. I was just pi**ed off with TM. I did not mean to take out my frustration out on you.

Sent from my oJay phone using Tapatalk

I have got this installed on my TM (thanks digi) for couple of weeks and suddenly it frozen and after reboot started to show up the green screen.
log file showed following error(s),
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
which shows that the VideoMode plugin is kicking, which loads Language Wizard etc. Why, i don't know, perhaps the /etc/enigma2/settings file overwritten ( i remember it being empty) which means the stb starting to think I am loading it first time. I know that in the first post, it noted that factory reset will cause the issue, so more debugging and turned out that a single line could resolve this issue. The system tries to load the language as part of wizard and the translation object was causing the issue, Since i dont need no translation (english is good enough for me), i remove the call and everything back to normal. The file is /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Language.py and line is, (put # at the beginning of line to comment it out)
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
leaving is here, just in case someone finds the similiar issue.

-Shani

Back