Tm800 IQ 28.11.11 image

satellites.xml file probably needs updating.

simplest way is to download a channel list.

@busybee1 & scundej, after reading of your difficulty with changing satellites i downloaded DD's backup and tried to change satellites.I found the same issue , i downloaded vhannibal channel list restarted and still couldn't change.FTP'd a new satellite xml restarted and still no change. Must be something in the backup copy preventing this.
You can get to this stage by :

Download TM800 IQ 28.11.11 (same place as you downloaded the backup)
Flash TM800
Set up your box using the wizard ,set up tuner as earlier suggested ie simple: positioner etc
Now when you go to manual scan you will find 13.0e available and others
After scanning you can view all available channels via sat button on remote
download DW-live from stickies (DD's all new DW customiser Ppanel & plugin) and ftp to etc/ppanel
now use yellow button and access ppanel use customer live to download DD's panel and exit
now blue button twice and exit after download finished, now yellow button to find DD's panel
at this stage select The transformer, when this has finished exit and blue button again twice and exit.
Restart enigma
Change skin back to valiHD to fit screen properly
Now when yellow button pressed you will see cool tv and EPG Import set sources on blue button and away you go.

yellow button select DW plugin. Temp bug fixes-delete un- wanted files this will leave you with enough memory not to keep seeing the clean up wizard.

Lastly you will either download one of channels lists on blue button or scan your favourite satellites and create your own bouquets

Enjoy :Biggrin2:

uuuu men. thanks! maybe i will try after :drink: what is better in this image from the original? in dw modified I had a few times a green screen, so?

If you follow the above it will almost be the same in that the DW customisation is of your choice from DD's plugin.

Hi Digidude! Can you make that image not a backup, please. Because i'm using multisat config. and i can not find my sats. 13, 4, 1 and 28 degrees. Thanks

Hi Digidude! Can you make that image not a backup, please. Because i'm using multisat config. and i can not find my sats. 13, 4, 1 and 28 degrees. Thanks

Leave the poor bloke alone, he is far too busy chasing his fluffy friends! baaaaa

im on the wrong side of the island to do anything at the moment, im in a small hotel near gatwick airport, and will be home tomorrow.

can someone who has multisat setup please try something for me though, but it may stuff up your tuner setup so you may need to reflash

from my download plugin, can you please update rats channel list, reboot the receiver, and try and add one of the euro sats back in again, and let me know if you can or not

no worries if nobody wants to risk messing their box up, ill try it when im home on the weekend, but i think i know what it is

cheers

so has anybody fixed this issue - eg not being able to change satellites?

There is nothing wrong with the IQ 28.11.11 or the DW 28.11.11 backup. The DW image is fine if you have a fixed dish on 28.2e.The IQ image is fine for multisat setups but dont download Rats channel list for single satellite, download one of the motorised setups via blue button or ftp your own.Read earlier posts on this thread (#42)if you want to add DW customisations

There is nothing wrong with the IQ 28.11.11 or the DW 28.11.11 backup. The DW image is fine if you have a fixed dish on 28.2e.The IQ image is fine for multisat setups but dont download Rats channel list for single satellite, download one of the motorised setups via blue button or ftp your own.Read earlier posts on this thread (#42)if you want to add DW customisations

Sorry im only a junior but i think you might be wrong.

Theres nothing wrong in having your say, but please continue dont stop dead. Explain where i am wrong and i will consider your point.

Theres nothing wrong in having your say, but please continue dont stop dead. Explain where i am wrong and i will consider your point.

So sorry my mistake did not read your post correctly.IQ-DW thanks for your help

apoligies

Hi just tried again,list of sats do come up but you cannot scan them as they are not in the multi sat list,enable/disable.

if that makes sense.

Hi just tried again,list of sats do come up but you cannot scan them as they are not in the multi sat list,enable/disable.

if that makes sense.

Hi mate, the image at the start of the thread was a backup image made by a member (ie backup off his 800).

He only users a fixed dish - therefore for some reason the multisat can not be setup on it.

What Jsaw is saying, if you download and install the official IQ image or IQ-DW image (not created from a backup) you will should be able to do multisat etc.

You may have to add some of the features manually that Digi added to the backup - which I think is explained elsewhere in this thread

if that makes sense.

Have you tried this.

Go to tuner configuration
set type of scan to single sat
Satellite:scroll through (using left/right button) and see if you can see all the sats you want
then try scanning each one individually.

I have the IQ 28.11.11 image loaded, my tuner is configured
Config Mode: Simple
Mode: Positioner
longitude and latitude are for my location.

I can select the sats i want and scan is ok

Get this running and i will get you through the DW customisation if you want go that route.

DW Image worked fine for me. Had to change Tuner config back to postioner and I had to change the satellites.xml. It then worked fine for me :)

seem to be having a problem with 11-28 fw, both the iq and dw versions.
flashes fine, but when it starts to reboot, it gets to 77% then goes to a grey sceen with the words: flashtools s/w no such file.
the led display shows: flashtools fail (-1) dw -1% dw fail
any help?

Back