TM800 and Flash fxp

steakunkidney

Member ++
Reaction score
Hi guys trying to connect to box with flash fxp......i have username as root and password as dreambox but keep getting login incorrect

any ideas?

You can use filezilla instead it doesnt require your box to have a password to use.

I realize you have sorted you prob out ... in the future you may want to use the apps made for the dreamboxs with you tm ...

On my tm600 i used the tm control center to add dreambox as pass word in 'config' this now allows me use all the apps made for the dreamboxs.

Hope this helps for future use.

regards @manx

That's good news manxspud. :)

Does the Youtube player work ok?

@witchy

have not tried that one yet ... (to be honest didn't know there was one lol)

I only moved over to linux stbs a few months back... i started with the dm500s but missed the pvr, so bought the tm600 2 weeks ago. So still have lots to learn and try out.

I tried a few ftp clients, but could not get any to work ... so trying 'dreambox' as password was only a desperate attempt to use dcc as a ftp client. (which worked).
So far all streaming and recording to pc apps work ok ... So i would expect all the others to work as well.

Ps... have been following your posts on the TM800 with interest, will be looking to get one soon.
Regards @manx

Last edited:
Back