TM6900 Super keeps rebooting

Cuebase you're a star, thank you. apart from the obvious visual difference between that loader and the TM one (also has tabs for keys and tp's) it must send something extra to the box when reflashing the software. The difference it made was that as noted later in that thread, if you then turn the box off and turn back on holding the menu button, it will force a reset menu. So I've got a working box again.

Embarrassing for me, before I started this thread I searched the forum high and low for answers. How I missed that thread I really don't know.

Thank you again Cuebase, and thank you to all others who gave me support on this. DW - a brilliant place to be a part of.

M.

Your welcome martico. It is a great forum it got me out off a lot of sticky situations, onwards and upwards lol.

Glad you are sorted too...Nice to see some familiar faces. Hey Zorch, got fed up with the begging e-mails too?...:proud:

Glad you got it sorted mated, like you I was in a spin a few months ago but thanks to all on here its all sorted now.

Regards Finearrow

that's is the same thing i did suggest to you in an earlier post, but I'm glad you ave solved the problem well done!!!

Back