TM6900 Super Combo LNB Faulty

Fano

Inactive User
Reaction score
I am having some difficulty with a Tm6900 .
Its saying "LNB Fault" when it first boots up on the default satellite channel.
The box locks up and the remote is unresponsive.
I think it could be a faulty tuner as a few other people seem to have had the same issue.
I've tried a factory reset and a few different versions of firmware but the problem persists.
I'd like to remove all the channel listings if possible so as it wont start up on a service,perhaps then I could go into the system setup and check the lnb settings .At the moment it locks up on me .
Is there a way to clear all the channel listings ?
Cheers

Last edited:
Hi Fano
in the menu you will find a delete choice not sure where it is, I think it's under advanced you can delete transponders and also delete satellites, I have to go back to work but if your still stuck, post back, if so I'll look later and post where and how
regards
DLB

Hi Fano
in the menu you will find a delete choice not sure where it is, I think it's under advanced you can delete transponders and also delete satellites, I have to go back to work but if your still stuck, post back, if so I'll look later and post where and how
regards
DLB

Thank Darklordsbane but unfortunately I cant get into the menu .
I managed to load a set of blank channel listings,I found a Technomate Channel Editor and just deleted all the satellites.
In the menu now but I think the tuner is goosed.

if you disconnect the" lnb in" cable does it still happen maybe some shorcut in your cable?

if you disconnect the" lnb in" cable does it still happen maybe some shorcut in your cable?

The "Lnb fault" comes up on the screen irrespective of whether there is a satellite feed or not.
The cable is perfect as is the lnb .
When I powered the receiver up initially it had no channel listings .
As soon as I restored the default channels the error happened.
BBC1 is the first channel and it comes on for a sec then the signal strength drops off and the "LNB Fault" comes flashing up on the front of the receiver and the unit locks up.
It looks like the tuner is faulty.

The "Lnb fault" comes up on the screen irrespective of whether there is a satellite feed or not.
The cable is perfect as is the lnb .
When I powered the receiver up initially it had no channel listings .
As soon as I restored the default channels the error happened.
BBC1 is the first channel and it comes on for a sec then the signal strength drops off and the "LNB Fault" comes flashing up on the front of the receiver and the unit locks up.
It looks like the tuner is faulty.

deffo is tuner fault, just sent one back to technomate to be repaired

Balls,thought as much.
Did you have the same issue ?

yes mate i sell loads of these, but i have to be honest first one with this fault, have it back now, it cost 45 pounds to fix retail

Yes, I am afraid once the fault appears it has to go back for repair. Later boxes have protection to enable it to be reset.

Back