Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TM6000 Series New patch 744P 19/3/12

Ok our friend Phant0m doesn't give any details about whats new in patch releases, neither does he seem to make any replies to our questions in threads. But what he does do, is give us new patches to test and you can guarantee that each release will be to cure a problem raised in our posts. For example I discovered yesterday that 744P will now allow us to run more than 1 cline without locking up the stb. Yesterday I had 4 clines running simultaneously and without a single 'cough' from the stb. Sterling work Phant0m except for the fact that an earlier release (can't remember the version) did just the same job!

On a serious note though, it would be good if a brief description was included with any release highlighting developments and some feedback would be good as to why certain problems don't seem to be able to be resolved.

All the same though, hats off!

Cheers

I have to agree with you Phant0m does excellent work but without a brief description of what the new patch does we have to stumble about more or less in the dark. I have posted before that after all the time and effort put into a patch surely another 5~10 minutes documenting the changes wouldn't be too much to ask?

I have to agree with you Phant0m does excellent work but without a brief description of what the new patch does we have to stumble about more or less in the dark. I have posted before that after all the time and effort put into a patch surely another 5~10 minutes documenting the changes wouldn't be too much to ask?

Yes Jimi - otherwise its a case of 'the blind leading the blind' - which surely can never be an acceptable state of affairs?

Is anyone experiencing issues with transferring the lines through usbserver.txt file on 7.44 patch? I have a TM6900HD Super with the latest patch and mine don't seem to update by data transfer since installing the new patch. It's a pain enetering details manually!

Gone back to 7.38p as despite my initial euphoria with the blind scan with 7.44p too many issues out of sync speech,slow response of signal bars & channels slow to lock ect ect.

Come on Phantom you can do better than this we rely on you for decent support for these receivers just pick the best stable useful software from the last 2 years releases & you will have an excellent receiver with lots of happy owners not asking much is it.

Gone back to 7.38p as despite my initial euphoria with the blind scan with 7.44p too many issues out of sync speech,slow response of signal bars & channels slow to lock ect ect.

Come on Phantom you can do better than this we rely on you for decent support for these receivers just pick the best stable useful software from the last 2 years releases & you will have an excellent receiver with lots of happy owners not asking much is it.

I agree with you mate - a little surprised you've gone back to 738P though as I was under impression that it was 737P which was the last patch before all the probs with C Ned 19E opening ok with latest softcam began for instance?
I am currently using 737P for C Ned, but even with this the audio sync is poor with PLTV on 10E plus a little jerkiness (but not quite as bad as with later patches 738P to 744P - hence my surprise that you've chosen 738P!
I would go back to 726P to eradicate this problem, but as stated before my cs server doesnt open with this for some reason!
Come on Phantom, yet AGAIN if I was a fileman like you I would copy all 726P 'benefits' - which are many - and give us the 744P benefits (? 7day EPG but not much else except that TNT Sat 19E is opening with latest softcams) all on one universal patch 745P? :salute:

If I could find 736P & 737P I would give them a try searched but cannot find ? I had 738P in my own files but not the other 2,
Any links would be appreciated.

If I could find 736P & 737P I would give them a try searched but cannot find ? I had 738P in my own files but not the other 2,
Any links would be appreciated.

I'd appreciate a link too as closest I have is 739P.

Cheers

Just tried 736P Dutch tv clearing ok but lost Austrian ORF everything else working ok here a lot more stable than the latest patches,

All we need now is a patch that combines all that works on the 6000 series :Drums:

Loaded 737P & ORF + Dutch tv + Nordic 5 east all clears on this one,

So all you need to do Phantom is combine 737P with the good bits from 744P with the Stepped Blind Scan & French tv on 19.2 east should not take more than a couple of hours :)

Last edited:
Loaded 737P & ORF + Dutch tv + Nordic 5 east all clears on this one,

So all you need to do Phantom is combine 737P with the good bits from 744P with the Stepped Blind Scan & French tv on 19.2 east should not take more than a couple of hours :)

Yes my friend, this is EXACTLY what we've ALL been crying out for for over a year - the famous 'UNIVERSAL' patch - plus dont forget we need the jerkiness on certain channels and the audio sync (e.g. PLTV on 10E) sorting on this universal patch too!
Yes a combination of maybe 726P, 737P and 744p, would meet the bill!
Incidentally I'm currently on a cocktail of 'original' firmware 729 and patch 729P, which certainly clears the jerkiness/audio issue fine, but is NOT opening C Ned on 19E!
8281 is working fine too - even MY c/s server is working with this patch, but it DIDNT with 726P!
Oh WHAT a complicated state of affairs - all compounded by the fact that its steadily got MORE and more complicated, as it at least 'appears' that the software guys have basically ignored us all - ending up doing their own thing!
Thats how it seems to we frustrated Technomate users at any rate!
Sorry Phantom, it really DOESNT seem THAT difficult to help us - but suppose you'll know something that WE punters don't?
My chief worry is that if Phantom and Technomate continue to proceed with their heads in the sand, we will end up with NOBODY wanting to buy their products (Technomate that is!)?:FRIGHT:

Thanks holmroad for highlighting the problems with tm 6900 i got fed up and moved on as TM is moving backwards since the i bought the dreaded tm800 and burnt my honour with friends never again will i buy TM.

I think an explanation from Phant0m is long overdue, it's all very well doing a good job on the patches but these on/off/on/off again patches are clearly a big problem with our members.
Phant0m thank you for your work but please sort out the patches, the situation reflects badly on what are truly well made receivers and spoils the excellent work you put in as well.
Even an explanation from you would go a long way to restoring our faith in Technomate and their products.

I think an explanation from Phant0m is long overdue, it's all very well doing a good job on the patches but these on/off/on/off again patches are clearly a big problem with our members.
Phant0m thank you for your work but please sort out the patches, the situation reflects badly on what are truly well made receivers and spoils the excellent work you put in as well.
Even an explanation from you would go a long way to restoring our faith in Technomate and their products.

Exactly Jimi - it really does seem more and more that whilst we all like our Technomates, that maybe Technomate dont like us?:toiletcla

something else..whatever i have recorded at 5402, cannot play back to 6900. i tried with phantom 741 and 744p

Maybe you should start a new thread for this recording issue ? I wasn't even aware that you could exchange the recordings between the models.
(only TM > PC)

Back