Tm600/Tm500 official release

jackdaw247

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just a quick note to anyone thinking of buying one,but were put off by the lack of a manual etc...(i know i was one of them!)
I recently sent an enquiry to Technomate.....reply received today...
Delivery expected at the end of next week ....confirmed release date will be announced
around same time.
i will post date as soon as they send it to me.

The user manuals must be identical to the itgate TGS230 and iTgate TGS220 .. :proud::Clap:

Does that mean they are identical receivers?
If so are the itgate`s cheaper?:confused: newbie

anyone got an official release at hand yet?

The "Official Release" boxes have different remotes from the test boxes...more like the remote for the 6800HD/6900HD.

The Packaging for the TM-500 is Orange and the the packaging for the TM-600 is Black.

All the old images (for which we have Digidude to thank) for the "original" release will not work with the "Official" releases...!!!

A New UR image will be made available in less then a week...Hopefully...!!!

I'll try and put up some pics when i can

the 'older' images will work with the new boxes, but they will stop the remote from working, unless you happen to have an older remote lying around

im working on this as i know that a certain other site will offer ZERO help to people who do try the older images on the new boxes

to check full backwards compaitbility im also trying this to purposly break the pre release model with the new versions and will create a tutorial on how to recover from this

Last edited:
Digidude to the rescue yet again...!!!:Clap:

the 'older' images will work with the new boxes, but they will stop the remote from working, unless you happen to have an older remote lying around

im working on this as i know that a certain other site will offer ZERO help to people who do try the older images on the new boxes

to check full backwards compaitbility im also trying this to purposly break the pre release model with the new versions and will create a tutorial on how to recover from this

Once again m8 superb work...thanks for all your efforts

Yes thanks for the update regarding the image been waiting a week for 1 of each to come in. These look fantastic any idea if a usb card reader will work on the tm600.

Regards Coley

Back