Tm600 gone dead

ks33

Inactive User
Reaction score
HI it was working fine untill this evening i was playing a programme through harddrive when i pressed stop button it went into ur boot mode then 4 dashes ---- in display i switched off from mains Now it is dead if you switch it few times sometimes broken display comes up i can not update through serial mode as there is no message on screen via scart Any idea how get it working again please

Yes the same thing has happened to mine.

When you boot it up all you get is a broken display, no actual full digits. No picture on screen. Undetectable on the network.

i have sorted it out m8 There are 2 faulty capacitors in power supply Normally capacitors give trouble when they are cold but my receiver is on 24h if you have not fixed yet let know i can tell exactly which capacitors are faulty and it is not difficult to change them

Yes please mate. I havent repaired it yet. I am not too electronically minded but my bro-in-law is so if you give us the specifics I will see if I can have a go otherwise he should definitly be cool with it.

hi capacitors ref no c22 c23 both 1000uf 10v upgrade these capcitor with 1000uf 16v i hope this should restore your box to normal working condition best wishes

Thanks for the help so far mate.

Just to double check, The only thing is I can't seem to find any two digit numbers on my power boiard. They are all three digit numbers. Where abouts were they situated?

they are in power supply pcb(small pcb) near plug that goes from power supply to motherboard circuit ref is written on pcb

Finally got round to doing this and all is working a-ok.

Thanks for all your help mate

Back