tm5402hd m3

haribo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Need lots of help I have tm5402hd m3 box done factory reset tried 8281 0000 can't get to put clinesin

Can't find this firmware

Before 5 posts you cannot download files, after 5 posts you may download one file a day, after 10 posts you can download 5 files per day, at 50 posts its 10 files, and so on.

I better get posting

Unfortunately it doesn't work like that @haribo

It is 5 useful posts, not posting for the sake of a download (Clocking) any post clocking will be deleted

5 useful posts is not that hard to do honest

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately it doesn't work like that @haribo

It is 5 useful posts, not posting for the sake of a download (Clocking) any post clocking will be deleted

5 useful posts is not that hard to do honest

The man justs wants to download a file, what's all this "5 useful posts" rubbish!
It seems these these days that we are more interested in following red tape than actually helping out subscribed members.
I posted a thread a thread for advice a few weeks ago regarding issue with technomate recording and have not yet had a single answer!

Last edited by a moderator:
The man justs wants to download a file, what's all this "5 useful posts" rubbish!
It seems these these days that we are more interested in following red tape than actually helping out subscribed members.
I posted a thread a thread for advice a few weeks ago regarding issue with technomate recording and have not yet had a single answer!
The 5 useful post "rubbish" as you call it is to stop idiots posting crap just to leech a file and the 9 times out of 10 feck off after they get it and are never seen again, it also means that myself and other mods have to chase around and tidy up after the said idiots when our time could be better spent answering questions to people like yourself, the main point is it is the forum rules so it has to be adhered to - end of

ok Bronto point taken!
Sincere apologies to everyone, won't happen again:Sorry:

Back