TM5402 HD and Sly card- serial mis-match

trevortron

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Up until recently, it was possible to put a Sly subscription card (SD) into a 5402 and, via 'Card+' enter the Sly box serial number to get the full Sly line-up. Great for a 'holiday box', saved taking a whole Digibox back & forth.
But now, the Sly card serial number shows up wrong in the Card+ menu- the last digit is a 6 instead of the 3 it should be and guess what... NO Sly channels clearing.
I've tried two 5402's (a M1 and a M2) and different patches, all doing the same thing. Grrrr!
Any ideas? Thx.

Are any of your Sly subscription channels clearing? Mine does the same thing but I can still see the SD and non premium channels no problem. I think this is all due to the changes that Sly are making to stamp out CS. Cards that are paired with Thomson HD boxes are still ok.

Are any of your Sly subscription channels clearing? Mine does the same thing but I can still see the SD and non premium channels no problem. I think this is all due to the changes that Sly are making to stamp out CS. Cards that are paired with Thomson HD boxes are still ok.

Nope, nothing clearing. Card is paired to an old Pace Sky+ :(

Back