Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Tm500 super. need help

RyoX

Inactive User
hi,im new to this stuff, i have tm500super and it got expired 2 days ago last time i paid 150pounds to make it work, i can see free channels only, kindly guide me to step by step tutorial for fixing it.

Hello and welcome to the forum.

Your C-line has expired. You will need a new one, and I am afraid that where to get C-lines cannot be discussed on the forum. If the receiver is password locked, you will need to reflash it. £150 is too much.

hi,im new to this stuff, i have tm500super and it got expired 2 days ago last time i paid 150pounds to make it work, i can see free channels only, kindly guide me to step by step tutorial for fixing it.

Looks like tm500 is a very popular box for traders.. seeing more and more threads about people buying per configured boxes then being left high and dry when the pay server disapears and the box is locked down by passwords.... do some reading you will have to reflash the reciever and sort yourself out with another source for premium content.
Moral of the story ... don't buy preconfigured recievers you will get ripped off.

Back