TM - TWIN VIX IMAGE Whispers!!

segel

Inactive User
Reaction score
Have read in another forum that a VIX image is edging for a soon release for the TM- TWIN, don't know how true it is, but if this turns out to be the case I might actually buy a TWIN, if the image turns out to be as good as my VIX image on the DUO.

There are loads of vix beta images nearly ready for release according to someone close to it all lol.

haha so until anything is actually released it's all just background noise LOL

well as andy spilt the beans theres really no point denying it any more.

yes there is a ViX image in the works which is almost ready for release

However, one of their fixes for the OpenTV epg was implemented into a PLI build successfully.

As with any receiver, make sure it does what you want it to do before buying it.

you would be very surprised at just how much of ViX is in pli and even more surprised that they really do not like to give credit to the original author when they lets call it borrow fixes.

I noticed ViX was working on the TWIN when I tried updating my Duo using ViX 2.4 and viewed changed log and saw Twin fixes being listed in latest unstable builds. Either way its all a good thing and as most will know I cant wait being quite a fan of ViX images.

I noticed ViX was working on the TWIN when I tried updating my Duo using ViX 2.4 and viewed changed log and saw Twin fixes being listed in latest unstable builds. Either way its all a good thing and as most will know I cant wait being quite a fan of ViX images.

Yeah just noticed that too, must be real, when it comes available bally, guess that you have a twin, so do let us all know how the VIX image is on the twin.

I will do, as I have both boxes I might even do a side by side video review ;)

Back