tm 9100 newbie

Firemouth

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi peeps ive just brought a 9100 ,iwas gonna get a cloned dreambox 500 but they were out of stock and i got told the 9100 was a better box and it does more ,is this correct?
im new to all this ,this is gonna be my first box and my dad in law is gonna help me set it all up as hes been into all this for ages but even he doesnt know anything about technomates as hes always had dreamboxes,
i havent even set it up yet ,im waiting for him as i dont want to mess up ,any help and advice will be great peeps
thanks in advance bobo

Hi,

Have a look at the stickys in this room. They have the apps and images to get you up and running.

The 9100 is pretty much the same as the dreambox. Runs on enigma (but not same images) so it will be like a second home to your dad-in-law.

Hi,

Have a look at the stickys in this room. They have the apps and images to get you up and running.

The 9100 is pretty much the same as the dreambox. Runs on enigma (but not same images) so it will be like a second home to your dad-in-law.
need help my man, what is the story with this dreambox, i want one but not sure if i will get the required use from it

need help my man, what is the story with this dreambox, i want one but not sure if i will get the required use from it

have a read about m8.

what exactly do you want from it?

i's like any other linux satellite based reciever,except it's probably the most supported

Back