moarafa

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi all,

after flash new DwIQ image (17 july 11) I could'nt update softcam files,

can u help

than you

it should update by pressing just the red button m8

if not, press yellow button, digidudes DW plugin, softcam tools, and download the keys from there, thatss download the VERY LATEST techsat softcam files, and also list what was downloaded for what channels and satellites once complete

thank u for ur reply
I have done as you adviced, i used to update the keys on the previous dw image and always working fine but after updating to the latest dw image when i tried to update softcam files by pressing the red button through softcam and emulator tools i got a message saying ' download failed, please try again'

thankyou.

thank u for ur reply
I have done as you adviced, i used to update the keys on the previous dw image and always working fine but after updating to the latest dw image when i tried to update softcam files by pressing the red button through softcam and emulator tools i got a message saying ' download failed, please try again'

thankyou.
I`m getting the same error, never had that before

"@digidude can you help me please?

thank u for ur reply

thankyou.

Back