tm 600 network

bong1

Inactive User
Reaction score
i had problems with my router and had to change the nameserver to get the blue button to work and it works fine now i set up a no ip acount but cant get the box to conect i have in indyndns user= login at noip
pass= password at noip
alias =the name it gave me @zapto.org
and domain= no-ip.com is this right

i had problems with my router and had to change the nameserver to get the blue button to work and it works fine now i set up a no ip acount but cant get the box to conect i have in indyndns user= login at noip
pass= password at noip
alias =the name it gave me @zapto.org
and domain= no-ip.com is this right

what is your new domain name, is it yourip.zapto.org ???
And you set this up ap the no-ip.com website ??

Have you forwarded the correct ports in your router ?

i think so 1200 port is set
some one pinged my no ip adress and got my ip so that works they just cant conect to my box

12000 is the port not 1200 as in your post, prob a typo...

i dont think the dns updater is working properly in the image, i made UR team aware of this a while back

Is this able to use the dyndns service too?

If so, I take you'd use this if your router didn't have dyndys client capability?

i have tried without the dyndns with my ip and i have opened the ports still nothing
do i get a new router if so can anyone recomend one

if youre using dyndns, they have a small application for your PC that will keep your dns address updated

ok how do i try it out i have a prog on pc that checks and says no need to update is that what your on about

Last edited:
Yes Bong, that is correct but if you can't even do it by IP then you have a more fundamental problem.

Are you sure that you have the port forwarding set up properly on your router?

well i opened ports 12000 and 80 both protocols and 12000 was the port i used to test is there a way i can check from my pc to box that the port is open

r u sharing to a m8 or just another box in your house m8 if its to another box in your home u can just send ip ..ie c: 192.xxx.x.1 (name) pass .. if u not as long as u have set port in the router u and have set up a dnp account u can test to your spare box if u have one ..,

or setup a test share and l will test on a spare box for u m8

thanx i will try my other box out first with the 192.168 method

if your just sharing in your house, you dont need the ports opened on the router, what exactly have you down for your f and c lines, dont post your actual user and pass though... it should be in this format..

F: username password
nothing else needed here if its in your house only..

C: 192.168.1.1 12000 username password
that should get you sharing... obviously youl have to change the ip address in the c line to that of your box that has the card in it.... (server) i assume you have an active viewing card in the box, if not it wont work, ie if your trying to reshare a c line your getting from someone else...

ok i can connect with my ip all ok but no ip cant get a ping what option do i want in setup Host Type:DNS Host (A) DNS Host (Round Robin) DNS Alias (CNAME)
Port 80 Redirect Web Redirect

thats what i got well my frend can acess my web interface with my ip but not through no ip does that make any diference (whats happend to my pasword?)

don't open ports to the webui on the latest image, there is no password protection, and it wouldn't take long for "people" to scan and find it open on your i.p.

Back