TM-600 IQ image password?

Myers

Inactive User
Reaction score
I updated to the latest image via the blue button (27/12/13) on the LAN screen and now when I try to FTP to the box it tells me "wrong password" I've tried root, pass, admin, blank and a few others but no go, also tried the same using the Technomate control centre.... any ideas?
I should have left it alone but some of the cams and stuff weren't downloading on the blue button anymore and I'd had a few beers so thought what the hell.:Dunce:

If you have not change it then as manic says it will be blank

A lot of FTP progams don't like working without a pass.

Filezilla will work without a pass so try ftp into it with that, if you still get the error than you have changed the pass at some time.

Thanks for the replies at this busy time of year.:Cheers:
I've tried pretty much everything now-
tcc ver 6 & 7.1 to create new pass using my old pass from URimage or blank pass, I get incorrect pass every time.
FlashFXP and Filezilla with old pass, blank pass and others but same result.
Got an old UR image from http://technomatesoftware.co.uk/blog2/software/ and going to try and flash back with that later. If I can get a new job soon this things going in the bin and I'm looking upgrade to something HD.

quick update - reflashed with very old UR and could get access again with a blank pass, so it looks like the new IQimage is pass protected... maybe one of those trader images, next box I buy won't be a Technomate.

They do not have passwords unless SR images. Issue is that people quite rightly expect flashing an image to return to default settings of image being flashed. It doesn't unless you specify in settings when flashing. Poor way of doing things.

Glad their newer E2 receivers no longer do things this way.

You could have booted up holding the up arrow and selected factory reset.

Back