TM 500 wont boot

pburns

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Just reflashed My TM500 from the MiniWeb interface now it wont boot, boot screen flashes up then just keeps going around in circles, tried holding power while booting still the same.

Anyone any ideas, will I be able to reflash through serial ?

youll be able to flash through serial m8, hold the right> button on the front of the receiver while powering up, then change TV to correct AV channel

Tried it Mt8, still the same.
On the front panel of the box I get - - - - It blinks and do's the same all over again UR image flashes on tv then off then same again.

Got a menu holding the up one.

Do I need a bin image to flash ?

Last edited:
you need the technomate control center (TCC) software m8

yep its the up button m8, sorry, my bad

put your TV onto the correct av channel, the box will look totaly dead, this is normal, highlight update and then press the right button, now load the file into the software, next press ok on the front of the receiver, and itll start to send

Im having the same shit,
new to this and not enjoying it to be honest finding it teadious,the image i put on last night caused the above IS THIS NORMAL/?

what do i need to do now where do i get the rest of software needed????

Im having the same shit,
new to this and not enjoying it to be honest finding it teadious,the image i put on last night caused the above IS THIS NORMAL/?

what do i need to do now where do i get the rest of software needed????

You need a null modem cable, technomate control centre 7.1 (in the downloads section), and a copy of the UR image. It will only take around 10 mins to flash and i personally choose serial cable over ftp any day.

Back