Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TM 500 recording option's

casper002

Inactive User
Hi ppl, well after getting my system up and running, a bit thanQ to all who helped me out.

But, when i got my TM500 i told the bloke who i got it off and said as long as i can record with it then thats the one i want .
I was then told that yes it can via the usb but they didnt have the hard drives in stock.
well i am either blind or stoopid because i cant find and usb ports on the tm500.
so my big question is that how can i record on the tm500 ??.
thanx

Hi ppl, well after getting my system up and running, a bit thanQ to all who helped me out.

But, when i got my TM500 i told the bloke who i got it off and said as long as i can record with it then thats the one i want .
I was then told that yes it can via the usb but they didnt have the hard drives in stock.
well i am either blind or stoopid because i cant find and usb ports on the tm500.
so my big question is that how can i record on the tm500 ??.
thanx

There is no usb ports and never were on the TM 500
You would need to setup a mount to a pc if you want to record, but even then its not always guaranteed to work

Thanx wiz, av just gone through my e-mails to the seller and he deffo said it could be done. so i will have to see what his responce is about this.
if i cant do this on the tm500, then what for about the same price would be able to record ?
thanx

Back