Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Titanium 2 problems

manni69

Inactive User
Hi all,

I've recently dusted off a titanium 2 card which was i think was killed during the last cable co attack....

I want to extract the boxkey from the card so that i can make a funcard for my box and get it up and running again but i'm running into problems...

I searched and read the guides on here and am using the saveeep winexplorer script to try and save the image but it keeps failing.

The message i get in winexplorer is below:

Trying to reset card...
Reset Successful

RX ATR : 23 C8 FF FF FD B3 D5 6D D5 7D 8D 6D 55 4D FF 37 BF 7F
TX Data : 31 00 0A A0 CA 00 00 04 5C 02 00 00 82 89
RX Data :

Script Error on Line 29
Sc.Read: Timeout Reading Data From Card - 3 Bytes Requested, 0 Bytes Read

Here's what I'm using:
Titanium card 2 OS v2.01
Dynamite programmer (tried in 3.57 and 3.68 phoenix mode)
I've alos tried my old phoenix/smartmouse programmer
Winexplorer v5.42

Any ideas on how i can get my boxkey out of this card?

hi m8 just read your tit 2 in nagra phoenix 3.68 if it asks for bd keys open the image you written to you tit and type in the bdo keys

I've tried to read it in nagra 4 as suggested but no luck, i just get

Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 23 C8 FF FF FD B3 D5 6D D5 7D 8D 6D 55 4D FF 37
BF 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
Closing of COM1 was successful

forgot to add, i dont have the original image to get the bd keys...i woulda just taken the boxkey off that if i had it but i cant find it anywhere....this is doing my head in

:(

nope that didnt work either....i've tried getting the winexplorer method to work dozens of times now but no luck :(

its a 2000...i know there may be other options, eg possible voltmeter or simm modules but i was kinda hoping i could extract it from the card...as mentioned the card used to work fine but it went down a year or so ago when all mosc's were hit with the atr killer...i think this may be what has killed it and was hoping there was a way to resurrect it and get the box key out without having to buy extra bits....

I've tried to read it in nagra 4 as suggested but no luck, i just get
Opening of COM1 was successful
ATR String: 23 C8 FF FF FD B3 D5 6D D5 7D 8D 6D 55 4D FF 37
BF 7F 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
Error reseting card, ATR string invalid
Closing of COM1 was successful

sory m8 but going by the atr you are getting there is no image on the card has someone else touched it are have you tryed to read it some other way .

that ATR is off a tit2 card that has been erased back to it's oringal setting .
so you wont get anything off it .

michael

hi mate thanx for the update...bit gutted to say the least...no one else has touched the card as fair as i know, gues i;'ve just been unlucky...i'll hve to use another method to get my boxkey after all

oh well it'll giv me something to do over the weekend lol

Back