Time/date 2days & 8hrs out

mikelici

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi does anyone know how to sort the time & date out as mine is displaying 5/10/2011 12:21 and the date is really 3/10/2011 and 20:31, so my epg is completely wrong :(

would be great if i could watch programmes that far ahead as id check the lottery results before it happens and buy a ticket :)

Hi mikelici what is your region set to.

its set to (GMT) Dublin, Lisbon, London & the image im using is TM800-SW-IQ-16/07/11 it has been fine for weeks then just the other day it changed no idea why i wasnt playing around with it or anything

still cant seem to sort this out i tried using ntpupdatemanager and set that to uk and it activated fine but didnt change the date or time, i tried installing another image and the time and date are out on that too, i also tried doing a full factory reset but it does not seem to reset anything at all it just comes up with a message saying "please wait until restarting enigma2" i really hate this box now :'(

What satellite is the TM800HD on?

Perhaps the time signal on the package you're watching is wrong/corrupt..

before you flash a new image, format the usb stick and then put image on, then re flash to box

thanks for the replies i formatted usb stick then put image on it but that didnt solve the problem, the satelitte im on is 28.2E Eurobird1..Astra 2A/2B/2D and prov is bs**b dunno if you need any more info let me know if you do.

m8 just an shot in the dark but your router is not configured to distibute NTP time server data to clients by any chance.

m8 just an shot in the dark but your router is not configured to distibute NTP time server data to clients by any chance.

dont think so m8 but checked the time and date of router and the router has the correct time and date, i also looked for the settings to distibute to clients but it does not seem to have it.

Wahooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

i fixed the problem thanks to old posts by a few members, if anyone else has this problem all you need to do is install cronmanager and the time script found here https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/241117/#post1790499 and then set the correct time/date also to save you looking through the posts all you need to do if cronmanager does not show up in your plugins is go into download plugins then exit it and it shows up,

Last edited by a moderator:
Back