Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Timberland jacket bargain. £185 jacket for £46.25

Just got this email.

Dear Reg,

Thank you for your recent order on timberlandonline.co.uk.

At Timberland, our mission is to not only make outstanding products and to make a difference in the communities where we live and work, but to also offer exceptional customer service.

This week, we encountered an unexpected issue in our order processing which impacted your order, causing it to be cancelled. Please be assured that your account has not been charged for this order.

In an effort to make this right, we would like to offer you a 50% discount on any one regularly priced item, (not including Custom Footwear) with free shipping. Please call our our UK Consumer Service Team at 0800-023-2478 so that we may place this order for you. We are available to assist you Monday – Friday 12pm to 10pm.

We apologize for this inconvenience and we greatly value your business with us.
Sincerely,
Paige
Timberland UK Consumer Service

if thats the case, sorry lads I posted as soon as i saw the deal, I never ordered 1 as my size and colour was out of stock.

Nah just a Large, could of probably got away with a medium but was out of stock

lol and you can talk Chubby, I see pictures of you dont forget ! .. Give them boys their football back PMSL

i got mine as well :)

ordered small and medium, medium fits so small is going back... or if anyone wants small let me know

Back