Tiger Woods Mania

chookey

I have spoken
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I spend a lot of my tv time watching golf, absolutely love it. Since having a knee replacement have been unable to play again. Got nothing against his skill but the media is doing my fooking head in, they can barely go 20 seconds without mentioning his name.
I'm a golf fan, not a Tiger fan. I don't want to see practically every one of his shots replayed 4 times back to back. There are 80 other players out there deserving a mention.

I'm starting to hope he misses certain shots in a vain hope that these annoying commentators take their tongues out of Tigers' arse long enough to take a breath.
Rant over, break is over and time to get back to the Tiger Woods show.

Turned over, can't take anymore. :mad: My last post 12 minutes ago was made during a commercial break. It came back on and showed a shot from the leader Corey Connors, a shot from Snedeker and from Tiger along with an instant replay and then went to another break(Sky).

Came back on and CBS went on break so was back in the Sky studio where they decided to fill the time by replaying Tigers' shots and generally French kissing his arse.

Back