Sensible Topic This the best response to Paris

edogg

Inactive User
Reaction score
81490623bafb864d61db8349da79f413.jpg

yip every newspaper in the world should print this page tomorrow

Its the worst response possible, and shows just how scared everyone really is.

If every picture was of Mohamed then that would be a defiant stand, but to put satires of everyone who hasn't tried to kill them is just a sign of fear which is exactly what they want. It began with murder of Theo van Gogh and now any criticism of the religion of peace ends with the murder of these journalists.

Good by free speech, but your just not compatible with the religion of peace.

totally agree, it will be on my twitter later

and just exercising my freedom of speech as :-
David Cameron has vowed that Britain will "never give up" the values of freedom of speech as he pledged to stand "absolutely united" with France after the Charlie Hebdo attack.
source :- Britain will 'never give up' freedom of speech, David Cameron says after Charlie Hebdo attack - Telegraph

after reading that Isis and boko harem are enforcing sharia law, and kill anyone opposing its definition of law..
and still worships a prophet who promotes paedophillia,...

well what can one say.
seems these types are trying to hide the proof that they are murdering paedophile scum who will kill anyone who doesn`t agree with their sharia perverted law..f..ing nonce child nappers

they all look like wrong uns to me

Its the worst response possible, and shows just how scared everyone really is.

If every picture was of Mohamed then that would be a defiant stand, but to put satires of everyone who hasn't tried to kill them is just a sign of fear which is exactly what they want. It began with murder of Theo van Gogh and now any criticism of the religion of peace ends with the murder of these journalists.

Good by free speech, but your just not compatible with the religion of peace.

Totally missing the OP's point, as usual.

The best response would be a total blackout of anything to do with what happened
sad as it is giving it all this coverage will only encourage..

I think you have the wrong end of the stick..
Thats the absolute opposite of what i mean...
while you can argue about freedom of speech etc and having the right to know
one of the main reasons for many such attacks is because of the media coverage/response they receive...

Last edited:
We wouldn't know about this either with news blackout

Female police officer shot dead and another victim injured in second Paris outrage as gunman flees - latest

The female police officer shot in this morning's attack has died, according to reports.

Le Monde says the traffic officer who was reportedly shot in the back did not survive her injuries.

I understand what AJT is trying to say here. These people feed off the oxygen of publicity.

I don't think a complete news blackout is the answer, but I do think that we need to do something about the complete media overkill coverage we get on everything nowadays.

I understand what AJT is trying to say here. These people feed off the oxygen of publicity.

I don't think a complete news blackout is the answer, but I do think that we need to do something about the complete media overkill coverage we get on everything nowadays.

Just goes to show you have no clue whats at stake here, we see the death of free speech live on TV and you say get on with it, why the overkill pmsl

...we see the death of free speech live on TV and you say get on with it.

Do I? :?

I'm not sure whether you really don't understand, or whether you're just playing your usual game.

Do I? :?

I'm not sure whether you really don't understand, or whether you're just playing your usual game.

You can be as condescending as you like, the fact is I have never seen you condemn things like this but you are quick to condemn anyone who does.

Back