This isn't intended as a foru post either but

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now it would seem somewhat strange that, even though none of the forum posts I make are deemed fit for publication on this rather tawdry little corner of the World Wide Web, I find myself threatened with withdrawal of privileges which I do not have.

Hmm, multiple contradictions:

i) - how can they be not deemed fit for publication when I can read this one?
ii) - privileges you do not have can not be withdrawn and, logically, if they were, you would be unaware of same surely?
iii) - while only the Lord may judge man, He makes an exception on forums where He waits for man to entangle himself in his own entrails

So it is written...

Sorry I sent you those pms, really thought you were female and single....
and please please delete the pictures I sent.

...I seem to be unable to send a personal message to anyone.

But to get to my point.

I regret to say that I received this infraction nonsense from some woman called Ellie.

Now it would seem somewhat strange that, even though none of the forum posts I make are deemed fit for publication on this rather tawdry little corner of the World Wide Web, I find myself threatened with withdrawal of privileges which I do not have.

May I ask, if I may be so bold, exactly which privileges I may or may not lose?
Please be mindful that only our Lord may judge man.

Sincerely Yours, PWM.

Jesus-wept.jpg

Infraction given to OP for violation of rule 2

https://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/index.php?threads/155604/

And which part of my post do you consider offensive please?

You judged dw to be tawdry, but then contradicted yourself by saying only god can judge.

How typically Christian.

How typically stupid.

Please read it again.

"Please be mindful that only our Lord may judge man."

Anyone can judge a tawdry little corner of the World Wide Web.

If you find consider DW a "rather tawdry little corner of the World Wide Web" then why are you wasting your time here?

If I can make it a fraction less tawdry and save a few sinners in the process then I would not consider it to be time wasted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I sent you those pms, really thought you were female and single....
and please please delete the pictures I sent.

Keep it clean Mr Parker personal details should be kept strictly between you and Ellie and/or sent directly to the adult room for public viewing. Who do you think you are Tulisa. :Laugh:

In addition to my previous post:

I would respectfully ask that the image directly underneath my name be changed.
I consider the current image highly offensive.

If an image is required then please use this one.

http://i40.tinypic.com/sgpjxd_th.png

Not a problem to change your avatar but you must prove to me you are him.

As a church going christian I don't have a problem with respecting your wishes but I need proof of who you are.

http://www.stpetersthundersley.co.uk/page34a.html is the church I go to and is where my wife and I were married, If you can post a link here or to [email protected] and I can find a picture of yourself (you will be getting emailed as well for verification) then I would be glad to change to the avatar of your choice.

I must admit you are nothing like my vicar as I have never heard her say a negative comment in the 5 years I have known her but I suppose it takes all types.

Last edited:
And which part of my post do you consider offensive please?

How typically stupid.

Please read it again.

"Please be mindful that only our Lord may judge man."

Anyone can judge a tawdry little corner of the World Wide Web.

If I can make it a fraction less tawdry and save a few sinners in the process then I would not consider it to be time wasted.

And there was I expecting you to turn the other cheek. I dont mind you knocking around here to provide some comic relief for the lads and lasses of the community however we did not advertise for a site chaplain.

You may have noticed a DW Cash value under your avatar, Why not try out our excellent games during your visit? We have Blackjack, Poker, Roulette and many other favourites. Get stuck in

Think its tongue in cheek m8

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Well that's what I thought originally but then I read tawkes post in the VIP section and thought he was serious.

Perhaps it's time for bed lol

So the Trolls win again do they? Why the hell has Tawke got an infraction he was drawn into this thread like the rest of us. Are we supposed to sit back at let all this happen?. Either a member of staff is up the Trolls ar**s or DW has got a serious sense of humour problem.

So the Trolls win again do they? Why the hell has Tawke got an infraction he was drawn into this thread like the rest of us. Are we supposed to sit back at let all this happen?. Either a member of staff is up the Trolls ar**s or DW has got a serious sense of humour problem.

As far as I can see it was a windup/joke/tongue in cheek,

You moan when we don't have a sense of humour and moan when we do ffs,

If you read the rules you will see he couldn't have got an infraction for real :)

(Well he did but it was a joke and has been removed)

Parker arrives back from spec savers........

As far as I can see it was a windup/joke/tongue in cheek,

You moan when we don't have a sense of humour and moan when we do ffs,

If you read the rules you will see he couldn't have got an infraction for real :)

(Well he did but it was a joke and has been removed)

Good man wiz I must admit, it did look like a joke at first. Tawke was joking along like the rest of us and I couldn't really see a problem with it, we all brought some kind of religious comment in that thread thanks to the op. I am glad Tawke has a clean slate again what needs to be done now is more Troll control, the op that started that thread is an absolute joke imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back