iPhone Thinking of buying an Iphone

darren221980

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm considering buying a new phone sim free, i've currently got the Nokia N95 but has started playing up alot recently by rebooting itself again with the latest unbranded firmware.

Does anyone know of any places i can buy the 3g iphone without entering into a contract other than *bay?

Thanks,

Darren

sim free phones are sold in any mobile phone shop, though they often cost frightening amounts. my F490 sammy goes for close to £500. ouch!!

sim free phones are sold in any mobile phone shop, though they often cost frightening amounts. my F490 sammy goes for close to £500. ouch!!

Usually are but don't think they are with the Iphone, for example can't get one from the Apple retails stores unless get it is on a contract, or so they told me on the phone. Looks like i might have to go back to O2, left them previously due to some crap customer service. Might be time to give them another chance to redeem themselves i think.

Got the Iphone today, very impressed so far.

One question if anyone can tell me. Can you have your own personal ringtones? ie your music? If so how the hell do u set it up?

Thanks,

Darren

Its a great little phone I got one yesterday, just trying to get use to it also.

I think there is a program that lets you have your own ringtones I read it here somewhere??? if not try the search m8 or googles your friend.

Might be worth waiting for the Samsung Omnia, due out this month, some say its better then the iPhone!!!

iRinger is the tool to use for making your own ringtones.

Back