Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The truck driver

Just noticed, the Mail link shows something which I think is inappropriate, "Death crash trucker".

What crash?

Also, why "COUNTS"?

I used to read this online because it was free, remainer-owned now but...

1572108529127.png

Attachments

• DCT.jpg
    DCT.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Does not add up if he was the one that called the emergency services, obviously they feel they have enough evidence to charge so there is more to this.
what is harder to understand is these people I believe they now say some are from Vietnam and are from poor backgrounds but paid 30k to illegally enter the UK where do they get that sort of money from.

He's been charged with money laundering which makes me think this ain't the first time he's done this. If he knew nothing of it then no money would cross his palm.

He should never see the light of day, even better, hand him over to the vietnamese judicial system and let them deal with him.

Vietnam and are from poor backgrounds but paid 30k to illegally enter the UK where do they get that sort of money from.

I imagine you will find that they have to pay off the debt when they get here, working for peanuts as drug farmers or prostitutes, or something equally seedy.

He's been charged with money laundering which makes me think this ain't the first time he's done this. If he knew nothing of it then no money would cross his palm.

He should never see the light of day, even better, hand him over to the vietnamese judicial system and let them deal with him.

I was wondering (good old Daily Mail and its house price fetish) how a 25-year-old, who's parents live in a modest house, could afford a £300k converted chapel or whatever it was.

I imagine you will find that they have to pay off the debt when they get here, working for peanuts as drug farmers or prostitutes, or something equally seedy.

When they said Chinese I thought many would be Vietnamese, seem to be good at looking after plants.

He lives not far away from me, there has been a campion on this side of the water not to name or publish his photo. But just like many high profile news stories its virtually impossible. There does seem a lot of money.
IE: cars, property and lavish lifestyle from him. Considering he is only 25 im not surprised when he was charged today “money laundering” was put in the charge sheet also.
If he was involved.... and its a big “IF” i hope he never gets out of prison.
More importantly i hope the bodies are returned to there families as quick as possible to what is a tragedy.

If he was into "this sort of thing", why did he call plod.

If I were eyeballs deep in this, I'd keep driving and take the container to its destination.

A few have said that he had no need to open the door. I think those refrigerated trailers have an outer door before the enclosed and refrigerated unit? I might be confused.

Lorry drivers don't lead a lavish lifestyle that's unless your cargo is illegal. I'd be shocked if he knew nothing of it.

Seems odd that the driver has been hammered with all these charges.

However, as with any smuggling the driver is responsible for his/her cargo, the same with any vehicle. For instance i drive a work vehicle that isnt mine that also doesn't have any of my belongings in.. but the moment i step into the vehicle and have an unsafe load im responsible.

Also the trailer should of been security sealed and stamped with a UIN, once this seal is broken it be comes the responsibility of the transporter or driver. was this seal intact? if so who sealed it? at what source?

Also, the daily mail.. never really seen the issue with DM but atm i see the word COUNTS in capitals which is influencial..

Counts isnt a hypnotic power word like - "Because", "and", "has", "imagine" and "which means" but is can be interpreted by the DM which makes it hypnotic thus influencing its readers thoughts..

Ill stop talking shyte.. LOL

But money laundering ?, the Police must have evidence to show a paper trail of some sort otherwise he wouldn't have been charged with it.

Turning out he is more than just a truck driver. Of course i cant post other things, but loyalist paramilitaries seems to be another focus.

PM for photos.

Last edited:
But money laundering ?, the Police must have evidence to show a paper trail of some sort otherwise he wouldn't have been charged with it.
The definition of money laundering is very wide, being the retention of the proceeds of any criminal activity; even failing to tax your car would count. It's a reasonable assumption that someone received money and the driver implicated himself by opening the container, so it's not surprising that he was charged with money laundering.

Well im just after reading what he said back in 2016 about bringing things back in a lorry.
(screen shot)
No doubt cops have all this info and hope the he dies in prison.
I did feel a bit for him at the start, but cloudy water is clearing.

The definition of money laundering is very wide, being the retention of the proceeds of any criminal activity; even failing to tax your car would count. It's a reasonable assumption that someone received money and the driver implicated himself by opening the container, so it's not surprising that he was charged with money laundering.
I think theres abit more to it than missing your car tax plus the fact the 2 other Irish guys are on the run.
You could understand the driver not knowing theres the odd smuggler in the back but not to know theres 39 people in the back?. Come on let's not be naive here, 39 people are dead, I'll show me backside if he knew nothing about it.

I think theres abit more to it than missing your car tax plus the fact the 2 other Irish guys are on the run.
Just like main stream news.
What you just posted is fake.

They are as british as british can be.
(THEY ARE NOT IRISH)

They hold british passports.
And involved with loyalists paramilitaries.

Back