The truck driver

I always thought if u hold a British passport then you are "British" and if you hold an Irish passport then you are "Irish"

how many British citizens hold Irish passports and vise versa

Currently in custody for manslaughter of 39 people.
Money laundering and other charges. Also known links to loyalist group.

F26A6D30-91CB-4596-B7F7-23AE9B39A4EB.png

Last edited:
ppl cant say he,s British when it suits them and Irish when it doesnt , its obvious this guy is British

I'd just like to clarify, I'm not actually apart of the investigation I read it on the BBC news:
Ronan Hughes, 40, and Christopher Hughes, 34, from Armagh in Northern Ireland, are also wanted by police on suspicion of human trafficking.

ppl cant say he,s British when it suits them and Irish when it doesnt , its obvious this guy is British
Nah, he's a bad one, we don't want him. Born in N.Ireland speaks with a strong Irish accent, its obvious this guy is Irish. No true Brit would do such a thing ;)

I have both an Irish and British driving licence . all I had to do was get caught speeding in NI

Hang on, does it matter were he's from ??. The question is, was he a part of it and did he know?.
I beg to differ regarding the money laundering charge. It the light of what's gone on I doubt the authority will be charging him with money laundering because of an minuscule unrelated offense.
Just wait till they Police look under his tele and find a Zgemma and a Firestick then he's fecked!!

Hang on, does it matter were he's from ??. The question is, was he a part of it and did he know?.
I beg to differ regarding the money laundering charge. It the light of what's gone on I doubt the authority will be charging him with money laundering because of an minuscule unrelated offense.
Just wait till they Police look under his tele and find a Zgemma and a Firestick then he's fecked!!
I never said that, in this case, the money laundering charge was based on an untaxed lorry; that was just an example I gave of the surprising things which can count as money laundering. The charge against the lorry driver will be based on the assumption that this is people trafficking and he has received part of the proceeds of that crime.

I have a feeling the Police would not mention money laundering unless there was some link between him and people smuggling and shifting dodgey money round. I think at this sensitive stage smaller non related crimes will be pushed to one side. That's like you been mugged then the Police find a spliff on you then the Police report
Mugged man charged with cannabis possession

Back