THE Phil O’Donnell Tribute Game

Lmao do you think the ref will be on whistleblower explaing this :Clap:

if the other assistan ref had done this in the 1st half then it would have been a closer score line lol

clarky was our only hope of a goal although i would have loved to have seen TC Dougie and Clarky laying in the same team in their prime wie faddy in the same team :O mabye physco aswell

Rab McKinnon and Brain Martin were great aswell!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

I remember Brian Martin when he played wi' the Bairns......He must be in his sixties now, LOL !!!!!!!

I remember Brian Martin when he played wi' the Bairns......He must be in his sixties now, LOL !!!!!!!

hes still got it tho! wish he was playing in next years european ties for us

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Top pro he was Gav.....and wizny a badge kisser, just a model pro.

Glad to hear all you guys had a good day and by the sound of things there was some talent on display.

All the best

Top pro he was Gav.....and wizny a badge kisser, just a model pro.

Glad to hear all you guys had a good day and by the sound of things there was some talent on display.

All the best

the better the opposition the better he played, still surprised he never played for scotland

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Yes he was not a bad big player. We (Accies) got shot of him after a while cos he wasn't good enough........not sure which 'diddy' team he played for after us "respect"

Yes he was not a bad big player. We (Accies) got shot of him after a while cos he wasn't good enough........not sure which 'diddy' team he played for after us "respect"

just wait till next season!!!

i personally think u lot will stay up and st mirren will go down

everytime physco got the ball some1 shouted shoot lol rofpmsl marshall isney that bad!!

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Back