Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Person above you....

oooooo sir....whip me whip me...sir

indeed going by the rules (which I set) then u would indeed be right...Being the romantic that I am meant Dutch just didnt appeal...whips or no whips...oh and narb is still a mod

oooooo a whipin frenzy....ooos sir

It's very important that you have a good whip. The usual cheapies that you find in stores just won't cut it....lol

narabdela said:
Tech babe is straying into dangerous territory here!

Narabdela seems to b speaking from experience, although i would say it has nothing to do wiv me...tech babe....plz step: bat : into my dungeon lol :Clap:

kam71 is becoming seriously smutty....
I'm a romantic one, so I step out...:angelwing

Last edited:
Glow54 knows when to bow out so sweet and innocent...she would like us to believe this......do we really.....

Kam71 said:
Narabdela seems to b speaking from experience, although i would say it has nothing to do wiv me...tech babe....plz step: bat : into my dungeon lol :Clap:

Ooh..... Kam71 do you have torture machines, will you stretch it sir, will you.....then chain it up....put it on hot coals sir will you.........roflmao

ooooo sir...can u tie it sir....oooo cane me cane meeeee......

ahhhhh glow 54 my knightess in shining armour.....

Rescue meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee: mr ed :

Kam71(male rapunzel) Kam71 let down your goldens hair's (lol)..........so that glow54 can climb up them and rescue you

glow still enjoys posting i can see, i havn't been in this post for a while, a lots been going on since then, hi Kam71, glad you knew i was a babe cheers !

:Clap: :Clap: :Clap:

Hi babe...:)

Still tied up at techs...rescue meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....: mr ed : :angelwing

Back