'The Office' moves to BBC One for Christmas

Zooropa

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
A two-part special of hit comedy The Office will air on BBC One this Christmas. Usually the show airs on BBC Two.

Jana Bennett, BBC Director of Television, explained: "The fantastic writing and characters of The Office won a huge and loyal fan base when it appeared on BBC Two and we wanted to make sure that the widest number of viewers got a chance to watch the last two episodes ever, so we agreed that David Brent, Gareth and the team in Slough should make an appointment with BBC One this Christmas.

"This is in the great tradition of BBC Two growing and nurturing strong comedies, like Absolutely Fabulous, which are then offered to a wider audience on BBC One - and we hope the viewers will enjoy a toe-curlingly funny Christmas."

office kicks ass

move it 2 bbc ... move everything to bbc 1 or ... these fooking adverts are enough to piss anyone off

Its my favourite show, really funny stuff. Looking forward to the Xmas epoisodes apparently they arent doing another series so it may be the last :(

its my second fav after

BO-Selecta ... i tell thee.. proppa BO

or SHAMO MOTHER FÚCKER

a man after my own heart,BO SELECTA is the best,every character is soooooooo funny .....BRILLIANT :Clap:

Back