The new samsung galaxy S3

Going for a hands-on tomorrow, let you know tomorrow night.
HH.

Do you think "three" will be open to some blackmail ?? coersion etc ...lol

yes they will they phoned up the other week as the kids and wife are with them told them the only phone i would like would be the sgs3, the young man yes yes will be on your door step the day it comes out phone for free and on the one package 3000mins 5000 texts £32 a month. turned him down as my tmobile not up till november. so yes you should get a good deal off them

yes they will they phoned up the other week as the kids and wife are with them told them the only phone i would like would be the sgs3, the young man yes yes will be on your door step the day it comes out phone for free and on the one package 3000mins 5000 texts £32 a month. turned him down as my tmobile not up till november. so yes you should get a good deal off them

I suspect that is 300 minutes, 5000 texts and unlimited data @ £32, which isn't really a deal as you can get this from their website.

or alternatively 2000 normal minutes and 5000 minutes to other 3 numbers (yeah thanks)

What they don't tell you is it's a 24 Month contract, which I would never get.

Last edited:
Had a wee play today & pretty impressed but t-mob only had a security restricted model i.e. fixed to a holder, holder connected with a security cable & no internet on the phone so I couldn't say how the phone felt in my hand. Pop-out video was fantastic but not really sure if I'd use, video & photo quality was excellent, photos I took with the camera looked fantasic on the phone but obviously couldn't download to pc to check them. Probably gonna get one but seemingly the blue one's in short supply. Popped into O2 on the way past they had a proper one & feels good in the hand, big but not as big as I was expecting. Wouldn't let me play with it though as they knew I was tied to t-mob (cheers to my wife). Sales folk in O2 are well impressed with it even after they knew I wasn't buying from them.
HH.

got mine on wednesday and i love it :)
moved from a iphone 3gs, so i'm still getting used to most of the features and functions. and it's my 1st time on android.

speed is awesome, much faster than the 4s i got the wife, native mp4/divx playback. copied the files to the phone via usb, no conversion, and they played flawlessly.
camera and video set at 1080, brilliant quality. has some of the same features my samsung camera has (smile shot, auto focus, panoramic shot, auto stabilize)
s-voice is fun..
managed to get similar, if not the same apps on android that i had on ios.

lighter than the iphone, only bad thing i would say about it, is the size. the screen alone is the size of a iphone.

now all i need to find is a android version of installous :p

Adownloader from play store, get alot of my stuff from there :thumbup:

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Back