The F Word

Baaheeduk

Inactive User
Reaction score
In a house with lots of alcohol on the go!!
Gordon Ramsey's F word is getting slated in today's press as the programme had seens of pigs getting slaughtered.

I watched the F word on Wednesday and there was plenty warnings about what was about to be shown.

I'm not one for watching animals being slaughtered, but it is part of everyday life?

WHY DON'T THESE PEOPLE WHO COMPLAIN NOT SWITCH CHANNEL AFTER BEING WARNED ABOUT IT, INSTEAD OF WATCHING IT AND COMPLAINING?

It's the same with BB, Channel 4 owns the souls of the muppets who watch this crap and they complain when BB makes one of it's typical changes and twists...shut the f*** up and go back to being a couch potato.

Self censorship is your biggest weapon, if you don't know what Gordon Ramsey is all about by now then you have had a very sheltered life!

As you said there were plenty of warnings about what was going to be shown . To be honest i think the week when they cut the eels up and Jonathan Ross swallowed the still beating heart more distressful than the pigs .

yep gotta agree was warnings so u knew what to expect
but man did that make my guts turn :( wasnt pleasent to watch at all

it was nearly enough to turn you veggie.

Shit happens to allow us to enjoy a bacon sandwich in the morning - these people must live sheltered lives if they dont realise animals get slaughtered, do they assume the farmer waits till they die of natural causes before shipping them to the butchers?

Gordon has the effect to give you the munchies??
Wether you indulge or not,it all looks nice??

TV these days is becoming far too politically correct! How can pigs being slaughtered offend anybody......it's not as if people are forced to watch....there are hundreds of other channels available to watch!

I think it's essential that people should know how their food is produced, and where it came from.

Back