The Boy Done Good

Big time feminist as well so with a bit of luck there'll be a bit of bra burning going on. I can see in 20-30 years time the Grenadier Guards high fiving Joe public and moon walking on parade. Buckingham Palace will be rebranded to the AOL Palace and he'll be known as Prince MC-H

only in the U S of A thier all full of sh!t :)

She reminds me of;-
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Much better than some Octavia heatherington-equine farque type
Perish the thought that he’d have his Dad’s taste in women

142bvnk.jpg

She'll be the next Fergie and I don't mean manage Utd. Saying that she smiles more than that miserable t*at. Me personally, I wouldnt want to marry a strong feminist, Milo Yiannopoulos is a grade 1 nob but there is some truth in his words on Feminist

Nothing wrong with a woman from the home counties, just think of the quality jam they can knock out. I'll give Harry 5 years top's before he realises that him doing the dishes 24/7 while SuperGirl sorts the planet out ain't for him. Fook me, he couldn't get a word in on day one, what will it be like in a few years !. She can talk back legs off a donkey

Nothing wrong with a woman from the home counties, just think of the quality jam they can knock out. I'll give Harry 5 years top's before he realises that him doing the dishes 24/7 while SuperGirl sorts the planet out ain't for him. Fook me, he couldn't get a word in on day one, what will it be like in a few years !. She can talk back legs off a donkey

I can draw my own conclusions from that. laugh.gif

Had enough of it already.
Last night no matter which channel I clicked on, there was Harry and Pocahontas telling everyone how mega they were.
I don't think the anorexic gold-digger is going to be happy that she's no longer the prettiest and most photographed royal.
Mummy and daddy Middleton will have to start selling Harry & Meghan themed party kits to make money out of this.

Back