Tevion DVD Recorder/Player £89.99p Inc VAT/Delivery

avid

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Tevion branded Medion MD80032 Digital DVD+R/+RW Recorder, is just £89.99p including VAT/Delivery from Play.Com. If you buy through your QuidCo.Com account, you can earn 4% in cashback.

DVD Recorder Features: One touch recording, OSD DVD editing/scene delete/divide chapters for example, mirror look design with blue light effects, chrome buttons, DVD+R/+RW record format and a 6 month warranty [might be worth checking that out, as 12 months is the norm].

Where: h**p://www.play.com/play247.asp?page=title&r=ELEC&title=719529&P36=T9V6N

I don't have a HDD Recorder yet LOL

I saw this advertised and didn't know if it was a good offer....same brand:

Tevion 160GB Digital DVD/HDD Recorder £229.99

1607125581430af35a86a28.jpg

This is a truly fantastic product at a great price. 160GB Digital DVD/HDD Recorder. Allows you to record over 200 hours of your favourite films, soaps and reality TV programmes directly onto the integral hard disk drive. It also includes a DVD recorder so you can record straight onto DVD or transfer programmes from the hard disk onto the DVD and a timeshift function so you can play and record at the same time and 'pause' live TV if you want.

TIMESHIFT - WHAT DOES THAT MEAN? When the timeshift function is selected you can press pause at any time and the TV programme you are watching will be instantly paused. This is a very useful function that allows you to answer the phone, pop the kettle on or even fast forward through the advert break, you won't have to miss a second of your favourite programme. Perfect timing!

Also includes:

* Timeshift function - play and record simultaneously, and pause live TV
* DVD+R/+RW recorder
* MP3-CD/JPEG compatible
* Convenient DVD edit functions (divide or delete chapters)
* One touch recording
* Timer recording
* VideoPlus and PDC for easy recording
* Integrated AC3 Dolby Digital decoder
* Sound digital out
* PAL/NTSC compatible
* NICAM stereo
* On screen display
* Playback (DVD, DVD+R, DVD+RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, CD-R, CD-RW, JPEG, DIVX, Audio-CD, MP3-CD)
* DIVX 3, 4, 5 and MPEG 4 compatibility
* Records up to 6 hours per DVD and 204 hours on the HDD
* Sockets: (S-video in and out, audio/video in and out (RCA), component out (RCA)
* Digital audio out (coaxial/optical), 2 Euro SCART sockets, DVin (IEEE-1394/FIREWIRE)
* Includes remote control and 1 blank DVD+RW
* Progressive scan

Available here:

http://www.aldi.co.uk/

Look under special buys......doesn't have a direct link sorry!

chrome

Asda are doing one at the same price, i may just get one of them..Cyberhome i think.

Back