testers for a server

i have a suggestion.
can we not pay one of those guys to extract the rsa key for us, and then work backwords to see where the rsa is stored within the box?

/CrazyFool

i have a suggestion.
can we not pay one of those guys to extract the rsa key for us, and then work backwords to see where the rsa is stored within the box?

/CrazyFool

that is the most stupid suggestion i have seen on here.

i have a suggestion.

/CrazyFool

as tr0jan will confirm there is a guy has a polish website that claims to be able to get the required info from your box but that fella couldnt find water in a well and best to steer clear of him
and he will take your money, possibly fook up your box and you will have nothin in return for it

this thread is getting quite interesting - at least a bit of conversation on the subject is welcome for me. I'm a programmer by trade and although I haven't given much thought to the mechanics of CS as yet I think I may become a little bit more interested once Dreamboxes go off in NI.

I thought SRZHKINSKZRI was the encoded RSA key he sent me, turned out it was his name

He sent me MRSRZHKINSKZRI!

I win, I got 2 bytes more.

Thats essentially what has been happening on the satellite scene here in the uk mate.
to card share cable we need to extract the rsa key from within the cable box
=not easy.

Anyone know which session negotiation method is used with the Pace dc221kn (Ireland)

are you telling me mate that you have attained the skills and knowledge to hack nagra 3? if your talking about flashing new images onto cable boxes and programming n1 cards then thats fair enough, even i can do that with the aid of a tutorial or two. but hacking nagra 3 from scratch:
there is no guide or tutorial for that.
thats where internet forums like this one become limiting and a degree in computer engineering or similar becomes necessary.

I've only just seen this post and I've got to say I'm sitting here with a massive grin on my face and tears steaming down my face.

Should I PM CrazyFool wioth some facts?

ASTRA FTW!

;)

I've only just seen this post and I've got to say I'm sitting here with a massive grin on my face and tears steaming down my face.

Should I PM CrazyFool wioth some facts?

ASTRA FTW!

;)

Nah I think the best thing he can do is bury his head in the sand again.

hackmax i acknowledge you are some sort of a badass.
my post that was conveniantly quoted was not meant to patronise you.

i was just trying to say that hacking nagra 3 is no task that simple folk like me could get our head around.

Last edited:
Maybe the penny has dropped. :)

LMFAO.

It's ok CrazyFool, Max is a good guy.

However, you might owe him far much more than you realise.

[I'm still laughing]

the penny has dropped indeed mate.
:Wave:
can't say i am the quickest of cats.
:Wave:

Back