VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Phant0m said:
PLEASE TEST THIS FOR 19E AND FREEZING POINTS
if ok rest will be out

Download center

Phantompatch-TM5402HDCI_ALL_022p_06-06-2012.stb (6.3MB)

Phant0m said:
Fixed
19-23-east channels
freezing every few secounds fixed

Download center

I have tested this new patch and unfortunately all of the channels on 19.2°E are now freezing after 5-10 seconds... not just the French ones... everything...

What happens is... after 5-10 seconds all channels freeze and then the 'Scrambled Channel' message appears on-screen over the frozen channels... the channels do not resume (as they did before) after a couple of seconds... they just stay frozen with the 'Scrambled Channel' message over them...

PhantOm also mentions that channels have been fixed on 23.5°E ...which channels is he referring to...? As far as I know... nothing has been open on 23.5°E since Kabel Deutschland left... unless PhantOm knows something we don't...?

Has anyone else tried this TEST patch...?

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Last edited:
Thanks Zorch
For trying out the latest so called PATCH from the so called TEAM.
I will stay with PATCH 117 for now

again thanks for taking your time to try the said patch, and letting us members your info.

Den

Hi owen,

Please don't take my test results as gospel mate... if you have got the time to try the TEST patch yourself... have a go... I think PhantOm would appreciate more than just one persons findings...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Hi owen,

Please don't take my test results as gospel mate... if you have got the time to try the TEST patch yourself... have a go... I think PhantOm would appreciate more than just one persons findings...

Best Wishes,
Zorch

Thats quite right Zorch mate, as every 'sampling' should really involve several testers to prove if a test is successful or not!
However it must be said that I wouldnt hold my breath here!:classic:

Here's a second opinion.
Factory reset, reboot, original sw on, factory reset, reboot, 122 on, factory reset.

Entered system information pane.
Displays 0.22p (Jun 4 2012) along with H/W version and boot version then locks up requiring a reboot.
Reboot.
Load channel cndf
Load addon.stb
set lat long

Check cccam working on 28.2 - works ok.
Check motor stalling between sats on channel change - not fixed.
Check NL channels on 19.2 - not clearing
Check AT channels on 19.2 - clearing for 5 seconds then scrambled.
Check NL, BG, CZ channels on 23.5 - not clearing

So I concur with Zorch unfortunately.

just so we all know that the c.nl keys are down since 4/06/12 so they would not clear anyway

Hi thijss26 et al,

just so we all know that the c.nl keys are down since 4/06/12 so they would not clear anyway

Just to throw a spanner into the works for PhantOm... I have just loaded the new TMSoftcam (as supplied by TechnomateMaker 1.5) onto the TM 5402 HD TEST patch... and to my surprise... all c.nl channels on 19.2°E are now clearing perfectly!!

Best Wishes,
Zorch

ver x.23 now in Download Center. Trying now

Hi thijss26 et al,

Just to throw a spanner into the works for PhantOm... I have just loaded the new TMSoftcam (as supplied by TechnomateMaker 1.5) onto the TM 5402 HD TEST patch... and to my surprise... all c.nl channels on 19.2°E are now clearing perfectly!!

Best Wishes,
Zorch
that's good news so,i hope they release the same for 6902+7102+7100+5302 soon so
are the others still freezing a lot maybe version 23 will sort that

v 0.23 installed according to Phant0m's advice.

NL clearing, no freeze
ORF and Austriasat freezes (tested ORF1 HD and AXN action)
Deleted channels and rescanned, still freezing the same.

Anyone else tested?

Ref to patch 122(22) have given it a go, but the same as everyone else. As you all say everyone must try each patch so that the feed back gets back to the writers, who must be pulling there hair trying to get this right for all members on all sites. Sorry for been so negative.

Den

Sill getting stability problems with 19.2 east with the latest patches back to 117p for me also,

Until a solution to the corrupted software blind scan is found (still finding 45,000 symbol rate when a low symbol rate is in use) .

So my TM5402 HD goes back in the box for now as I have more precise blind scan receivers for finding all active transponders with the correct symbol rates,

I find it hard to believe that this glitch in the software has not been found but it is probably due to other priorities always top of the list so I for one am very disappointed that this receiver has not lived up to expectations as a reliable blind scan as was the TM1000 Super series are we expecting too much to think that TM can produce an accurate reliable blind scan receiver for HD & SD transmissions ?

It is beginning to look like most of the problems not currently solved may be beyond the capability of the current receiver build if so lets hope that the current upgrades for the TM5302HD are sorted soon so that the TM5302HD can become the new enthusiasts receiver as the blind scan on this receiver is brilliant when it works & not effected by current upgrades as is the current situation,

I live in hope that we can look back at this development period bring forth a receiver that keeps us happy & TM can be proud of.

Last edited:
Back