Tesco's TV and 360 offer

george66

Inactive User
Reaction score
Evening all,
Nephew bought a 40" Samsung TV and 360 4GB/Slim/Kinect package from Tesco's yesterday.
He bought xbox round to me to look at what can be done with it
Here are details of the xbox
MFR Date 2011/05/13 - Trinity Motherboard, as it's before Aug 2011??
Dashboard 2.0.12416 - Ideal to RGH?? Am assuming so as it's below 14699, but did read on the "other" forum that this may need to be upgraded to 14717 - 14719 and then a Nand read from that, but would obviously get a Nand read and CPU/DVDkey from the 12416 beforehand
DvdDrive - DG-16D4S FW Ver. 1071 - Not bothered with flashing, as it will be RGH'd and external hdd fitted
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Yeah go to 14717/19 and RGH it mate , have you thought about going dual nand with it?

Not worried about dual nand as it won't be going online and probably won't get used a lot - he normally uses PS3.
So if I upgrade it to 14717/19, would it still give the CPU key?
Could the dashboard also be updated to 15574 or later to keep up with the later games
Sorry for the Q's, but never done a Slim before, have done some phats for myself and some mates.
Thanks

Don`t go above 14719 until you have got your cpu key , once you have that you are good to go , as the new dashes are released you make a new h acked dash and flash it to the box.

Might have one soon Exos if no one else shouts up.

Keep me in mind then please mate, still looking around after that deal amazon had which i missed out on. How soon is soon?

Before xmas hopefully , are you after a HDD with it?
Keep me in mind then please mate, still looking around after that deal amazon had which i missed out on. How soon is soon?

Preferably, don't mind. Whatever is available really, i can always pick up a drive if needs be.

I already have the old white (pre-hdmi) 360, just after updating it really (plus old one is banned ;) )

P.S Sorry for hijacking the thread lol

Slim or Phat , bearing in mind phats are a pain booting on RGH2.
Preferably, don't mind. Whatever is available really, i can always pick up a drive if needs be.

I already have the old white (pre-hdmi) 360, just after updating it really (plus old one is banned ;) )

P.S Sorry for hijacking the thread lol

Cheers for the info/confirmation Dave.
Updated to 14717 Then RGH'd it with an early (Rev.A) Coolrunner that I had removed from a box around 6 months or so ago.
So far it glitch's in under 30 seconds everytime, majority of the time it's around 10-15 seconds.
Running FSD, Dashlaunch 3.04 and 16197 Dashboard
Only got a 20GB hdd in it at the moment, so, only testing it with one game for now.
Thanks again

Nice one george66 , happy days
Cheers for the info/confirmation Dave.
Updated to 14717 Then RGH'd it with an early (Rev.A) Coolrunner that I had removed from a box around 6 months or so ago.
So far it glitch's in under 30 seconds everytime, majority of the time it's around 10-15 seconds.
Running FSD, Dashlaunch 3.04 and 16197 Dashboard
Only got a 20GB hdd in it at the moment, so, only testing it with one game for now.
Thanks again

Back