Tesco Broadband

T

Topcat22

Has anyone tried tesco broadband yet?

looking for reviews

I Did look at that 1, but settled for Telewest b/b instead...had for two weeks and no probs so far...v good speed etc...@_)

Regards

I have been looking at Tesco for the future as £19.97 for a 512k is ok as I'm paying £29.99 just now.
My contract with Supanet ends this month but since I'm moving house in January and might be able to get cable so I ain't doing anything just now.
If I can't get cable then I think Tesco will win it.

johnny5 said:
do you know what virgins fair use policy is?

Got the following from Virgin's website....

What is the Fair Usage Policy?
This isn't a fixed limit or cap, but a discretionary policy, which will apply to all Virgin.net Broadband plans. This will be applied if a customers' usage levels affect others' enjoyment of the service. We request that customers on Plan One do not exceed 20 GB (upload or download) a month as a guide. To help you put that into context, that's over one million web pages a month and we've only ever seen a handful of customers go over this limit. As always, if you do upload or download 20 GB of data, we'll give you plenty of warning and talk you through the various options available.

think virgin ,ight win, due to no 12 month contract, as tesco might be cheaper, but contract are scary, thanks for yourhelp lads

Back