City Fibre

Yes mate.

Rep told me they know the area is Virgin dominated as the best you can do via a phone line is 5mb so they are offering serious reductions to get us to swap.
YouFibre didn’t come up as option for me but they are based Tewkesbury and I am in Yorkshire.
But that is a great deal just a pity that you resigned with Virmin.
I will definitely be looking into City Fibre ISP’s when our contract is up for renewal.

YouFibre didn’t come up as option for me but they are based Tewkesbury and I am in Yorkshire.
But that is a great deal just a pity that you resigned with Virmin.
I will definitely be looking into City Fibre ISP’s when our contract is up for renewal.
Im in Yorkshire, very strange

Im in Yorkshire, very strange
I meant it didn’t come up when I put my postcode in the City Fibre provider search on their website.
You try it on the link I posted and see if YouFibre comes up in the search results.

I meant it didn’t come up when I put my postcode in the City Fibre provider search on their website.
You try it on the link I posted and see if YouFibre comes up in the search results.
The YouFubre site pulls up my address but says not available yet as its not until January, their just cabling my street up now bloody traffic lights everywhere, but the reps are still doing the rounds to sign folk up for January.

On the CityFibre site i get

GREAT NEWS! CITYFIBRE IS COMING SOON...

I thought city fibre just put the cables in and whoever was in your area i.e Vodafone, talk talk etc used the cable as your provider?

The City Fibre website gave me 14 different ISP’s to choose from and Octaplus was the best deal but YouFibre was not on the list for some reason.
Anyway I will have to wait till the end of next year now 🙄

Cityfibre did my area about a year ago. They franchise the connection out and it’s different per area. I am only electable for vodafone until after a year of the network going live. Then I have offers. I have seen a couple of letters from other providers coming through the door explaining. Also my mother who lives close but in the next postcode has a choice of 4-5 providers on the same network because it’s been installed for over a year.

Virgin will get their comeuppance for robbing people all these years.

I will be leaving them the second my contract is up.

Back