Telnet

via telnet? ouuu crazy and drunk again :D

where do you see problem? it seems that your arabian friends didn´t give you info how to use telnet and shell cmds or I really don´t understand what you wanted to say... try to specify :)

telnet is port 23 ... try to enter "ps" and see cmd if you have what you need there...

P.S: It's interesting that the Arab who messed up the whole oscam forum and ruined the whole oscam gives you a Like :D

@cak7
for now I can´t help you with bcm.. I know to create own keyslots, to generate own keys with keyladder or to decrypt own values using these keys, but value of cwpk is still in not accessible place

certainly not.. I use the good old versions before the advent of Sunday programmers from exotic countries ;)

certainly not.. I use the good old versions before the advent of Sunday programmers from exotic countries ;)
LOL.🤣🤣🤣 11748 is not considered as an old version, though. Anyway, this Sunday programmer know why that ORF card can be started in L2B. And lastly, this Sunday programmer knows that "Enable Pairing" option is not needed on V5 cards as he knows how to detect it automatically.🤣🤣🤣

A little tip for you Irdeto type 2 pairing is called "Tweak Keys" and it is DES. Do you think that AustriaSat is really stupid to the point that they are still using DES on control word encryption???🤣🤣🤣

@cak7
for now I can´t help you with bcm.. I know to create own keyslots, to generate own keys with keyladder or to decrypt own values using these keys, but value of cwpk is still in not accessible place
hmm, look get key from other cpu is very hard now.

if can get rsa/bk via telnet, can get dcwpk or no ?

if you have the correct exploit application sure, but i dont think you do.

Back