Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Telewest All channels?

L12

Inactive User
Hello all been readin this forum for a couple of weeks now and got loads of info from here thanks, but I am trying to get all channells for Telewest using the services.xml from the twallchanel.rar file in the downloads section, I know I need to edit it for my area (Liverpool)....but what bits do I need to edit? any help appreciated.
thanks.
Tony

@ L12 Tony what you need do do is download the xml editor in the downloads section then use it to open the twall services.xml then start it again and load a working xml file for your area then cut <transponder id="0001" onid="f020" frequency="419000000" inversion="2" symbol_rate="6952000" fec_inner="0" modulation="3"> from your working copy and then and paste it over the same line (identified by the transponder id) in the all file keep doing this for all transponders except the ones with local programs

just make sure you compair transponders and the channels available as not all areas have the same channels on the same transponders so you will probably be better off to compair and cut and paste any additional chanels

Back