'Tekken 6' coming to Xbox 360

NL7

Inactive User
Reaction score
Namco Bandai's fighting series Tekken will no longer be a PlayStation exclusive as the sixth instalment is to be released on Xbox 360.

The Tekken franchise made its reputation on the original PlayStation console and has proved a long-standing exclusive on the platform ever since.

However, Microsoft revealed during its conference at the Tokyo Games Show that Tekken 6 will have a simultaneous release on PS3 and Xbox 360 during autumn 2009, reports MCV.

It was also recently announced that Square Enix's Final Fantasy XIII will make the jump to Xbox.

Gaming - News - 'Tekken 6' coming to Xbox 360 - Digital Spy

Sonys doomed bag of shit loses yet another long running exclusive title. ;)

Great games, I look forward to it :)

Rearrange the following words to create a sentence...

Leaving, Sinking, Ship, Rats, a

still got the tekken's from the psone will be getting this one soon as it comes out.
me and my lad have loads of hours playing the tekkens

Not so sure its rats leaving a sinking ship, both Square Enix and Namco Bandai have been in financial trouble for a short while now. The credit crunch wont be helping them out at all, so it make extreme financial sense to make as much money as possible imo.

As a side note, Final Fantasy was so named because Square at the time was so strapped for cash that they thought this was going to be their final game. And over 20 years later, we are still getting the original version released for our phones, pda's, microwaves etc.

still got the tekken's from the psone will be getting this one soon as it comes out.
me and my lad have loads of hours playing the tekkens

Me too mate, i love the Tekken games, easily my favourite fighter. :)

Back