Technomate TM-3/5 needs new update including the BISS stuff

greyray

Reaction score
The box was accidently wiped by my neighbour, so im trying to get it back working. Will need the latest download, including the ch5 option if possible plus any other help with getting it working yet again.

I looked, but it appears the TM-3/5 is an older model no longer listed on that site.

Yes, I finally downloaded the 2017 update thats on this site .... then went in and reloaded all pre-loaded channels (around 3000 of them from various satellites).
I then deleted about 2980 of those channels, leaving just the Intelsat-907 channels (but still no channel 5)
I then re-entered the satellite setup for both intelsat-907 and Sky (and then deleted most of the sky channels as their scrambled) ... but then ended up with around 40 channels of mainly UK tv with sky news, pickTV and a few other watchable channels ... but still no channel 5
So, I then went into ADD CHANNELS and entered the below information, making sure that the satellite frequency is the same as other intelsat channels - 11495V (it normally loads something else, which doesn't work) .... then save & exit > and channel-5 now works again perfectly.

to add channel 5.
……………………………….

Info as follows,

1 Go to menu

2 Go to Edit Channels

3 Go to Add Channels

11495v 44100 add name of channel & add Channel Name (Ch5)

VPID 7501

APID 7502

PPID 7501

VIDIO H264

AUDIO MPEG 4

SAVE – EXIT

Go to channel - 8280 on the remote,

Go to the line you wish to use for the BISS CODE (ACTION) Exit & save.

The channel should then clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back