technomate key maker

xxxxxx

Inactive User
Reaction score
technomate Softcams keys maker

Questo programma genera automaticamente la Softcam per gli STB Technomate.
This software automatically generates the Softcam for STB Technomate.
Diese Software erzeugt automatisch das Softcam für STB Technomate.
Ce logiciel produit automatiquement Softcam pour STB Technomate.
Este software genera automáticamente Softcam para STB Technomate.

For Technomate Series
1000, 3000, 5200, 5300, 5400, 5402, 6800, 6900, 6902,7100, 7102 and Super.

Tnx to TEAM :Cheers:

Last edited:
you been doing a great for a good while on the softcamskeys ,maybe you can give us some more explaination on how to use the the key maker?

this works like mine mate it dose updates of keys, from next week i well not be here i will be away for 1 month my father is dieing and were im going to be there is no computers at lest people can still have keys form this i will see you all in a month time

all you have to do is prass AllSatellite, then it will say to you do you want to edit this file press yes and this shows you in a texts all new keys save it to the usb stick and load it on TM , all new keys what should be working on TM remind you that in that text will be keys as well All updated Biss and CCW rember that CCW and biss keys need to be enter by REMOTE control i hope this helps everyone this

Sorry to here about your dad mate my thoughts go out to you.
hope to see you back soon.

Last edited:
I'm old so if you do not object I'll pray for you and your family

I have only just joined this forum, but it is obvious from various posts that you are a well respected member, so I too would like to express my thoughts on your sad news.

I can only echo the sentiments posted m8.(I've been there)
cheers..

this works like mine mate it dose updates of keys, from next week i well not be here i will be away for 1 month my father is dieing and were im going to be there is no computers at lest people can still have keys form this i will see you all in a month time

all you have to do is prass AllSatellite, then it will say to you do you want to edit this file press yes and this shows you in a texts all new keys save it to the usb stick and load it on TM , all new keys what should be working on TM remind you that in that text will be keys as well All updated Biss and CCW rember that CCW and biss keys need to be enter by REMOTE control i hope this helps everyone this

Sorry about you're Dad I know how you must be feeling all the best and many thanks for the softcams.

Sorry to hear your sad news,
as the old saying goes "like father like son" he must be a great guy to have reared such a kind helpful person as you clearly are,
I know we all really appreciate your work for us hobbiests, I hope he doesn't suffer to much, and at least you get to be there with him to say goodbye.
big hugs to you and your family.
regards DLB

Sorry about you're Dad I know how you must be feeling all the best our thought are whit you and family

Don't worry man...

I am sure that your dad, must be a proud father and with this rare feeling of fullfill in his life. He has a son who is contributing, who shares with others. Who tries to help other people and make them a bit more happy with some littlle but useful information.

I respect persons who "give". Without fee, without obvious motive. Who just find the time, the mood, to "give" to someone else. I am totally certain, that this element of your personality, is a result from your father's influence. He deserves our deep and best sympathy and compassion. For sure.

Stand strong and as "happy" as you can, when you face him. You wanna keep and remember a peacefull and shiny picture of him. Good luck, man...

Back