technomate 9100

crofty05

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi just bought a digit aib card and have my dish at 16 eutelsat just wonderind do i need to load anything to this box for the card

depends if you already have the box setup and working? If not then you will need to load your image then load your chosen cam emulation, then maybe any config files if required. This will be best to do once you have your network up and running, so it all depends what stage you are at?
Read the sticky in this section if you need to start from basic- http://www.digitalworldz.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=129378

the box is suppose to be fully loaded with enigma i think can you help me out

If the box is fully loaded then what help do you need? Have you got it connected up, networked, channels scanned and some clearing? But its just the card not working?
Nobody can help until you explain what bit you need help with. Have a read of the tutorials and see where you get stuck, then post what you have / have not currently got.

if you've bought the box new then it will have a enigma based image but most probably the standard technomate one which no emus are available through the blue button have a look at the stickies in the linux forum

sorry only getting back now it has enigma on it my brother loaded this box just been told that if i leave the card in for 1 hour or 2 it should activiate is this true

Back