Technomate 7100 Setup?

khan888

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi

I'm looking to buy a technomate 7100 due to the triple tuner and the cheap(ish) price, is it the same method as the dreambox's i.e installing image setting up cccam.cfg etc?

I would like to know in advance before i purchase this box as i don't want to be wasting my money otherwise!

Thanks

its a closed source receiver, you first apply the 'patch, via USB, then the cams via an 'addon' patch, again, via usb, then add your channel list and server details (if any)

There is a newer model 7102 with a few extra features i would go for that if you can afford it ,i have the 7100 but if i had the money i would upgrade to 7102 i love my 7100 but the 7102 is better and faster like the 6902+5402
I bought the 6902 for my bedroom it's a bit more updated it's faster than 7100
and some channels don't clear on my 7100 that the 6902 has no problems with
All depends what your going to do with it +before you buy there are some internal harddrives that the 7102+7100 has trouble with make sure you get the right one i think the samsung internal drives are a no go,mine was overheating a lot ,to be sure ask at tm uk official site to find out wich ones work fine.I'm using an 1trb usb powered externalharddrive now.
After that make up your own mind and any questions just ask here.
And no it's not the same as a dreambox ,it's cs client only or cccam.

Thanks for your reply's, i've ordered a 7102 so i'll let you know how i get on!

Cheers

the technomate 5402 have cccam like 6900super cz I'm looking to buy one?

Back